26 September 2011

Sailor Ahoy



I found a beautiful, quirky shop called Papa Stour online, its actually based in Pittenweem in Fife, Scotland (a bit far for me to travel this week). They have a lovely collection of lifestyle, gifting & homeware products.
I really like the Ships Crew Russian Dolls, they remind me of traditional fisherman from little harbour towns. 


There's something I like about birds, especially pigeons - they always have a mischievous look in their eye. This series of greeting cards are design by Kirsty Johnson from the aptly named Lovely Pigeon Studio. Kirsty has a playful illustrative styles that works well with her editorial. 


And finally, everyone loves a knitted tea cosy. I love this rustic colour and the warm chunky knit makes you feel like wrapping up for winter.